Monday, May 24, 2010

Rich Dad Poor Dad


Think many of us have heard or even read this book. It's not a new book though. I personally think that this book has actually opened my mind on many areas.

This is a book about money, written by Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter ,C.P.A. I am attracted to the title and the cover of this book. It says it all when it is printed on the cover "What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money - That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!"

Parents, it is wise that we instill the concept of money in terms of income, expense, asset and liability. It is not wrong for a child to know about money even at a young age (yes, even before entering pre-school).

I believe and agree that studying hard and getting good grades are important. However what is the point of getting good grades when at the end of the day our children work for others and make other people richer?

Read the book and you will know what am I talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment