Sunday, January 10, 2016

Full Gospel Tabernacle 35th Anniversary

It is my pleasure to be a part of this church. I may not be a prominent member, but I definitely love this church. 

Remember when I first came to this church, I was sceptical about being in this church ever since. 

When I first mo Lumpur, my husband (my boyfriend then) went back to Penang over the weekend. I really did not want to skip church and I called up Lay Chin to take me to hers. She having no car, asked for transport for me from a sister in Christ, Soo Lan, who is now a pastor. She fetched me to church and made friends with me. 

After filling in the communication card, they said that I can keep the pen. "A Church You Can Call Home" was written on it. I looked at it and told myself that it won't be true as I really don't plan to continue attending this church. 

But I really don't understand why and how I became regular in this church. 

When I say regular, I mean every week. Perhaps it was Soo Lan who actually helped me to continue with my walk here in this church. I even pulled my hubby into this church and we attended cell meetings very regularly. 

Without we knew it, we were already here for more than 13 years. Throughout all these years, I am blessed to be here in terms of support, biblical knowledge, spiritual walk and principles. In fact, when I look back now, I have grown in this church. I hope the growth is a good growth in God. In Him everything holds together. 

Yesterday as the church celebrated her 35th anniversary, I am blessed to watch the video about how the pioneers and other church members talking about her. 

Here is a short video clip I managed to take during the celebration. 

May God bless our church 


No comments:

Post a Comment