Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gua Tempurung & The Lost World of Tambun


So it was something else to do rather than sitting around the house and do the ordinary stuffs. Yeah !

As mentioned in my yesterday's post, the trip to the north was postponed. Yes, we, Cikgu Mazlina, Cikgu Azimah and I, together with 39 Year 5 and Year 6 pupils finally boarded a school bus headed to Gua Tempurung, Perak. My school headmaster drove his Vios accompanied by Sir Zaini. Wasn't a long journey especially one has a good book in hand.

The cave was awesome on the inside. We got to climb up a thousand steps and walk don't know how many miles, go in the water and slide down the cliff !! What a first experience to the rest of the people. For me, it was my second time in the cave, after all, it was where I knew my husband. Oh yes ! In the cave !!

After a modest lunch at one of the stalls there, we left for the theme park. Children were excited too. There were wet and dry parks. I went to both... yes the wet park all on my own.

As we came out, as usual there was a souvenir shop. Our kids went wild shopping before calling it an end at the theme park. When we stopped at the R&R they claimed that they had no money to buy food. I thought that those kids really need some kind of money management in them. It's troubling to see younger generation do not have this set of essential wisdom... and I ponder...

No comments:

Post a Comment