Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waka Waka Dance

As a proud mom, when Yoel got the chance to perform on stage, I was aroused with excitement. Words just couldn't express my heart overflowing with joy.

It was the annual event of Krista Pusat Bandar Putra Permai. This year, in conjunction with Krista Puchong Hartamas, they did the annual convocation in Engineering Faculty in University Putra Malaysia. My son was involved in a dance-- Waka Waka made popular by the singer Shakira, a common yet catchy tune.

This was the first item of the day. Yoel was seen holding hands with his partner, a graceful looking malay girl. As he saw us from the stage, his face was lighted up. I knew he was glad that he could perform on the stage. He knew that I would be so proud of him. That made him held his head up high in acknowledgment of his mom's pride. At that moment, I realised that all the hard work of the teachers and my nurturing have bore fruits. He knows, understand and believe that God was always with him. Therefore he could do all thing through Him who strengthen him. Praise be unto God !!

No comments:

Post a Comment