Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Letter For My Man and Boys

My youngest son has turned three years old yesterday. My second son has turned 6 years old while my hubby has turned 36 years old today.  It is a pleasure having all these lovely boys and man  around all these years. 

It is a special year for my hubby as my youngest son is 3, my second son is 6 and my hubby is 36! 

It is my prayer that my man will draw near to God and will never leave God. You will put your trust in God in whatever circumstances. I pray that God will bless you in all the things that you put your hands, heart and mind into, as long as it is alined with God's law. 

Life sometimes is a little bit sour but I choose to believe that there is always a rainbow after the rain. There is always hope. Our perspective do affect how we feel and how we handle things. 

I love you so much.

Besides, I do also hope and pray that God will continue to bless my three boys abundantly throughout their entire lives. God will guide and teach them the way they should go. Oh LORD, may You handpick a good wife for each of them, a believer wife who loves God, love and respect her husband, caring for the kids and respectful of us, the parent in laws. I pray oh God that You will prepare and keep these ladies safe from temptation, so that they are clean and unblemished to enter their marriage with my sons. Oh LORD, please protect my sons too that they will be clean and unblemished to enter their marriage. 

I love my sons so much. They are so special and smart. It is always a blessing to have them. No regrets. 

My sons, all I want is for your good.  I pray that God will guide you to the right path that leads you to Him. Make sure you stay close to God.

In time to come, when you have the decernment, I want you to say the sinner's prayer. I want you to acknowledge that only through Jesus Christ that you are able to have eternal life and go to heaven. 

I believe you are very smart, but you need to always know that there is always an authority above you. The highest authority is God. 

You have to respect people above you and love people under you. Showing respect does not make you weak, it makes you strong as it shows that you have a great mind. Sometimes, along the way, there could be people who confuses you. Fear not, but keep praying and fix your eyes upon Jesus. Ponder upon what Jesus has done and what would He do in that situation. Anything that is not alined with the Bible, the word of God is wrong. 

Kevin, I really love you very much, you know that. I wanna thank  God for giving you to me as my life partner. I hope we could hold each other's hands till our very last breath at the ripe old age. But if I'll have to leave you first, I just want you to know that you are, besides Jesus, the best thing that God had given to me. You must take good care of yourself, eat well, rest well and do exercise ya. We will one day meet again in heaven. 

I love all of you with all my heart. 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment